2018 CLAAS of America, Inc. 1300 T
Call for Price
CLAAS of America, Inc.
A wider spread.
With the VOLTO tedder range, CLAAS delivers modern technology in working widths of 17 - 42.6 ft (4.5 to 13.0 m) with trailed or three-point linkage attachment.
- A wider spread – the MAX SPREAD crop flow concept
- Maintenance-free power transmission with PERMALINK finger clutch
- CKL: Greater comfort on the job, thanks to CLAAS power drawbar
- Dependable ground tracking, thanks to additional castor guide wheel
- Clean field edges and consistent drying, thanks to edge-tedding crop guard
- Model: 1300 T
- Working width: 42 ft. 8 in. (13 m)
- Rotors: 10
- Arms per Rotor: 7
- Hitch: 2 Pt.
- MAX SPREAD: x
MAX SPREAD Crop Flow Concept
- Excellent: The MAX SPREAD crop flow concept is characterised by the tangential linkage of the tines. The 29.3° trailed geometry brings great improvement to the crop flow. This, in turn, facilitates higher working rates and an improved spread pattern, and also ensures that the crop is handled extremely gently.
- Wide crop intake: Thanks to the trailed tine connection of the MAX SPREAD crop flow concept, the tines are always positioned facing or crosswise to the direction of travel as the crop is taken up. By contrast, in conventional designs, the tines operate opposed to the direction of travel in the latter half of the intake area, thus limiting the forward speed. By comparison, the tines of the MAX SPREAD crop flow concept work for 33 percent longer, facing or crosswise to the direction of travel. With MAX SPREAD, therefore, higher working speeds or operations at a reduced engine speed are possible.
- Gentle crop transfer: Since the tines are always positioned at right angles to the crop during intake, they are able to deflect to the rear in the direction of the tine winding. This offers the advantage over conventional systems that the crop flows between the rotors in an almost perfectly straight line. This creates greater space for the crop during passage, creating the ideal conditions for enhanced throughput and exceptionally gentle handling of the forage. MAX SPREAD technology therefore also allows for the tedding of leafy crop types such as alfalfa at reduced engine speeds.
- Maximum spread: The 29.3° trailed connection also has a positive impact on crop delivery. Like the trailed spreading blades of a fertilizer spreader, this ensures a wider and more even distribution of the harvested crop for an optimal spread pattern. This fertilizer spreader effect is further supported by tine tension release in the direction of the winding. This additional stimulus allows the crop to be spread over a full working width.
- Spreading on a grand scale: The new VOLTO 1300 T now offers a working width of 42' 8" (13 m), with the MAX SPREAD spreading concept.
- Professional performance: With a working width of 42' 8" (13 m), the VOLTO 1300 is a top performer in the field. With its ten rotors, five swaths from a three-metre mower can be tedded in just a single pass, while the sophisticated folding design ensures compact dimensions on the road.
- Convenient: Thanks to the continuously lubricated rotor transmission and PERMALINK finger clutch, the drive system is entirely maintenance-free. The dual castor guide wheel facilitates ground-contour following independent of the tractor, and is used to set the desired working height. The PTO shaft speed can be reduced from 1,000 to 540 rpm for making overnight windrows. Around field edges, the hydraulically folding edge-tedding crop guard ensures that the forage stays where it belongs.
- Safe and reliable: On the VOLTO 1300 T, the drive line is protected separately in both directions. This keeps the cut-out torque on collision with an obstacle as low as possible, for maximum protection of the drive train. With a dual cam-type overload clutch, however, the two halves of the tedder are brought to a halt synchronously if the machine runs into an obstacle.
- Compact: With a single double-acting spool valve, the 42' 8" (13 m) working width can be retracted to a compact transport width of just 9' 10" (2.98 m). On the road, the running gear permits transport speeds of up to 40 km/h, thanks to its wide support base. Additional safety is provided with warning signs with integrated lighting.
- Working Width
- 42 ft. 8 in. (13 m)
- Number of Rotors