2018 CLAAS of America, Inc. 52 T
Call for Price
CLAAS of America, Inc.
A wider spread.
With the VOLTO tedder range, CLAAS delivers modern technology in working widths of 17 - 42.6 ft (4.5 to 13.0 m) with trailed or three-point linkage attachment.
- Maintenance-free power transmission with PERMALINK finger clutch
- CKL: Greater comfort on the job, thanks to CLAAS power drawbar
- Dependable ground tracking, thanks to additional castor guide wheel
- Clean field edges and consistent drying, thanks to edge-tedding crop guard
- Model: 52 T
- Working width: 17 ft. (5.20 m)
- Rotors: 4
- Arms per Rotor: 6
- Hitch: Drawbar
- For the smaller farm: The VOLTO 52 T is our no-frills, four-rotor tedder at an attractive price for smaller acreages. With a 17 ft (5.2 m) working width, this model offers a working quality equal to that of larger machines.
- Compact dimensions: In the transport position, the center of gravity moves close to the tractor. 90° folding angle, thanks to PERMALINK, resulting in compact dimensions and secure and stable transport.
- Mature design and proven features: Rigid mounting frame. Drive shaft with overload protection. PERMALINK drive line. Large, 16-inch balloon tires to keep the tedder on track, even when the going is tricky. Hydraulic changeover between working and transport positions with convenient operation directly from the driver’s seat. Perimeter spreading with the premium crop guard, either mechanically or hydraulically folding (Optional through CLAAS Parts). Wheel adjustment as standard.
- Working Width
- 17 ft. (5.20 m)
- Number of Rotors