2018 CLAAS of America, Inc. 75 T
Call for Price
CLAAS of America, Inc.
A wider spread.
With the VOLTO tedder range, CLAAS delivers modern technology in working widths of 17 - 42.6 ft (4.5 to 13.0 m) with trailed or three-point linkage attachment.
- Maintenance-free power transmission with PERMALINK finger clutch
- CKL: Greater comfort on the job, thanks to CLAAS power drawbar
- Dependable ground tracking, thanks to additional castor guide wheel
- Clean field edges and consistent drying, thanks to edge-tedding crop guard
- Model: 75 T
- Working width: 24 ft. 6 in. (7.50 m)
- Rotors: 6
- Arms per Rotor: 6
- Hitch: Drawbar
- An economical machine: The trailed VOLTO 75 T six-rotor tedder with its 24.6 ft (7.5 m) working width is the ideal choice for farmers and contractors looking for a large-width tedder that can work well with a small tractor. The VOLTO 75 T is compact, easy to operate, and can be matched quickly and easily to any situation encountered in the field.
- Simplicity itself: Attached via the sturdy linkage drawbar or swinging drawbar. Drive shaft with overload protection. Central adjustment of the working height via a crank on the drawbar. The rotor throw angle is set quickly by varying the eccentric axle location. Extra-wide balloon tires and a wide track ensure a comfortable ride, even at high speeds.
- Single-handed changeover: All it takes to change over the VOLTO 75 T from the transport to the working position or back is to activate a spring-loaded lock and swing back the outriggers. This operation takes virtually no time at all.
- Road travel means just swinging the two outriggers to the rear: Reduced effort needed for changeover with castor-mounted wheels.
- Field-edge spreading system: The holes illustrated on the left are used to adjust the spreading action towards the left or right. This is easily done using the built-in lever.
- Working Width
- 24 ft. 6 in. (7.50 m)
- Number of Rotors