2018 Deutz Fahr 4E Series 4065 E
Call for Price
WELCOME TO THE COMFORT OF THE NEW 4E SERIES.
Farmyard, barn and light field work – the new 4E Series is the ideal tractor for smaller farms and private operations as well as local authorities and horticulture companies. There are six models to choose from – available in both 2 and 4 wheel drive, ranging from 65 h.p. (48 kW) to 97 h.p. (71 kW). You are certain to find the perfect utility tractor for your work profile here. The robust one-piece bonnet with its modern design made from high-quality steel makes it clear at first glance that this utility tractor is offering innovative technology in a compact format. The new three-cylinder FARMotion engines are extremely powerful, reliable and economical. Four transmission options are available: two for 30 km/h and two for 40 km/h. DEUTZ-FAHR has developed the front axles specifically for the utility class. 55° steering angle, differential locks and four-wheel drive with mechanical or electro-hydraulic activation, four-wheel brakes – the new 4E Series is both agile and stable in any situation. The attachment points offer outstanding versatility. Options include a lifting capacity of up to 3,500 kg, hydraulic pumps for 42 l/min or 50 l/min, up to three control units at the rear and four PTO configurations. The driver’s platform meets the highest standard of comfort. The controls have been laid out using the latest findings from ergonomic research. The new dashboard provides clear information about all the operating conditions. The steering wheel and driver’s seat are adjustable. The footwell offers plenty of space. With the new 4E Series, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how comfortable and versatile a utility tractor can be.
- Hard at work under the newly designed bonnet are the extremely compact FARMotion three-cylinder engines (emission stage III B). Especially developed for agricultural applications, these common rail engines feature electronic injection, optimised capacity, an exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) system and supply maximum power and constant torque even at low engine speeds. FARMotion engines are extremely efficient operating with extremely low consumption and emissions, with minimal vibrations and noise levels. Other new features include the compact cooling system with an enlarged cooling surface, intercooler, a fuel cooling system, optimised air flow with viscous fan, and the two-stage PowerCore air filter with dust ejector. Both systems support engine efficiency and are designed for long maintenance intervals as well as fast and straightforward service work. With FARMotion engines, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how powerful and efficient a compact utility model can be.
- The right transmission for any operating profile and the right speed for any work – you can meet any challenge with the new 4E Series. Highly efficient with maximum precision - the choice is yours. There are four mechanical transmission variants available. A simple 12+3 speed transmission with creeper gear for speeds of 832 m/h to 30 km/h. A fully synchronised ECO shuttle transmission for speeds of 1.6 km/h to 30 km/h, where the final speed is reached at just 1,800 rpm, which saves fuel and reduces noise. A 15+15 shuttle transmission with creeper gear for speeds of 298 m/h to 40 km/h and a 15+15-speed ECO version achieving full road speed at just 1,800 rpm. With the new 4E Series, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how precise and efficient a compact utility model can be.
- The new 4E Series also offers a variety of options for the PTO equipment. There are four configurations to choose from: 540 or 540/540ECO or 540/540ECO/1000 or 540/540ECO plus ground-speed PTO. The PTO is activated mechanically, which ensures a smooth start. The PTO mode for when the vehicle is stationary is a new feature. If the PTO should continue to run when the driver leaves the tractor, the driver must confirm this by pressing a button. If the button is not pressed, the engine is switched off after seven seconds – safety first.
- Farmyard and barn work, loader and transport applications, field work and much more – the tasks of a utility tractor are extremely varied. When it comes to the attachment points of the new 4E Series, nothing is impossible. As always with DEUTZ-FAHR, the mechanical rear power lift is extremely accurate and offers sensitive control. This increases the operating speed significantly, for example in headlands in the field. It can lift up to 3,500 kg. The category II three-point linkage is available with ball ends or catch hooks on the upper and lower link arms and mechanical stabilisers. This means that powerful attachments can also be used. For the hydraulic equipment, there is a choice between 42 l/min or 50 l/min open centre pumps for one to three control units in the rear. The steering is operated by an independent pump in both versions. This means that the full hydraulic power is always available for the attachments. With the attachment points, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how versatile a compact utility model can be.
- The range of applications for utility tractors is broad but the space in which they are used tends to be tight. It is also important that the machine maintains its grip on all ground conditions and can be reliably controlled in any situation. To guarantee this, DEUTZ-FAHR has developed a rather special front axle for the utility class. In combination with the compact bonnet, it enables a steering angle of up to 55° (50° for models with 2 wheel drive) – this level of manoeuvrability is unrivalled. Depending on the transmission version, the differential lock and the four-wheel drive are activated mechanically (30 km/h models) or electro-hydraulically (40 km/h models). Maximum traction is ensured in all conditions. The four-wheel drive models feature two steering cylinders and a four-wheel braking, including wet disc brakes. Depending on the situation, either all four wheels, or the two left or right wheels, or – with the changeover valve – the right or left rear wheel can be individually braked. This provides maximum safety: no matter who, no matter where and no matter what. With the new 4E Series, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how manoeuvrable and safe a compact utility model can be.
- DEUTZ-FAHR always puts the focus on the driver prioritising safety and comfort. The steering wheel and comfort seat are individually adjustable. There is plenty of space to allow the driver to move freely, in particular in the footwell. Steps and handholds on both sides of the tractor make it extremely easy to climb in and through. The controls have been rearranged, organised logically according to how often they are used and clearly identified with colour coding. The parking brake, PTO controls and four-wheel activation are located on the left side of the driver. On the right are the transmission and differential lock controls, the manual throttle, the engine speed settings, the rear power lift controls and the hydraulic control units. The new central information display on the dashboard provides the driver with clear information about the tractor’s operating conditions, in digital and analogue form. The new 4E Series naturally offers an unobstructed view over all work areas. The driver can see everything, even in extreme situations. This not only makes the work more efficient, but also improves safety. The new foot mat made from insulating material enhances comfort, and minimises the amount of noise, vibration and heat to the driver. With the new 4E Series, DEUTZ-FAHR is proving once again just how comfortable a compact utility model can be.
- Manufacturer: SDF1000.3WTI
- Emissions: Stage 3A
- Cylinder/Displacement n°/cc: 3/3000
- Turbo intercooler: Standard
- Max. power (2000/25/EC) kW/HP: 45.6/62
- Maximum torque Nm: 240
- Fuel tank capacity l: 70
- Synchronized transmission: Standard
- Mechanical shuttle (on steering column): Standard
- Number of speeds n°: 30+15
- Minimum speed (2WD/4WD) km/h: 0.18/0.23
- Maximum speed (2WD/4WD) km/h: 30/40
- Mechanical engagement: Standard
- 540/540ECO: Standard
- Ground speed PTO: Standard
- 2WD: Optional
- 4WD front axle with brakes: Standard
- Front wheel drive mechanically engaged: Standard
- Mechanically operated front and rear differential lock: Standard
- Hydrostatic steering with independent pump: Standard
- Steering angle degrees: 55
- Final epicyclic reduction: Standard
- Oil-immersed disc brakes: Standard
- Category: II
- Open centre hydraulic system: Standard
- Fixed displacement pump delivery l/min: 42
- Auxiliary rear mechanical spool valves n°: 2
- Mechanically controlled rear lift: Standard
- Easy lift: Standard
- Rear lift capacity kg: 2500
- Platform mounted on Silent-Block: Optional
- Cab with ventilation: Optional
- Cab with air conditioning: Optional
- Side mounted levers: Standard
- Width (min-max) mm: 1785-1896
- Wheelbase (2WD/4WD) mm: 2041/1976
- Total unladen weight platform version (2WD/4WD) kg: 2500/2800
- Total unladen weight cab version (2WD/4WD) kg: 2650/2950
- Maximum permissible total weight (2WD/4WD) kg: 3800/4800
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- SDF1000.3WTI Stage 3A
- 72 hp (53 kW)
- 2041/1976 mm
- 1785-1896 mm
- Platform: 2500/2800 kg; Cab: 2650/2950 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 70 L
- Synchronized transmission
- Front wheel drive mechanically engaged
- Type: Open centre; Pump Output (Standard): 42 Lpm
- Drive Type
- Standard: 4WD; Optional: 2WD