2018 Deutz Fahr 5C Series 5090C
Call for Price
The 5C Series consists of four models from 89 to 118 hp with generous standard equipment, compact dimensions, high-tech content, superlative build quality and class-beating comfort combined with unique design and style.
With the "Ready Kit" of factory-mounted accessories, the 5C is perfect for use with a front loader.
With extraordinary flexibility in terms of configuration and safety systems preventing accidental activation of the rear lift, the PTO and the hydraulic distributors, these tractors are particularly versatile and safe, and ideal for all farms.
- The 5C Series is powered by the Deutz TCD 3.6 L04, a 4 cylinder 3,620 cm3 turbocharged engine with wastegate valve and intercooler, and available with a proportional viscostatic fan (optional). An external, liquid-cooled, electronically controlled and modulated exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system combined with a diesel oxidizing catalyst (DOC) reduce emissions and ensure compliance with Tier 4i standards. The completely maintenance-free DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) transforms the exhaust gases into harmless compounds on contact. Fully electronic engine management optimises fuel consumption, as the engine always only delivers the power actually necessary to perform the specific job.
- The potential of the 5C Series is maximised by the ample scope for configuring the transmissions offered, which are all extremely efficient units. The new transmissions of the 5C Series offer two tiers of options for each version: mechanical gearbox with 10 + 10 speeds or 20 + 20 speeds (with Hi-Lo) for LS versions, or 20 + 20 speeds (with Hi-Lo) or 30 + 30 speeds (with HML) for GS versions.
- Two inverter configurations are available: the ‘‘LS’’ version comes with a mechanical reverse shuttle with a new control lever under the steering wheel, while the ‘‘GS’’ features a Powershuttle hydraulic reverse shuttle. All transmission variants are also available with optional underdrive and supercreeper gears, making it possible to double the number of both forward and reverse speeds.
- On the 5C Series, all four of the standard speeds (540/540ECO/1,000/1,000ECO) are available - with all speeds engaged electrohydraulically - while an automatic load sensing function ensures that the implement connected is always started progressively and smoothly, to take full advantage of the extraordinary performance of the Deutz engine.
- The PTO is simple and rational to operate, with electrohydraulic controls and an LCD display indicating the effective PTO speed, while the PTO start button is also replicated on the rear mudguards. An Auto PTO activation function is also available, to engage or disengage the implement hitched to the 3-point linkage in relation to its position.
- Together with the front lift, a synchronised 1,000 rpm front PTO with independent output shaft is also available as an option.
- The 5C Series is equipped with a hydraulic system boasting outstanding modularity and efficiency. The standard configuration is 55 l/min system with 4-way rear distributors, which can be increased as an option up to 8 (with two electronically controlled distributors). The ECO variant uses a dual 60 l/min pump capable of producing maximum delivery at just 1,600 rpm. The entire 5C Series range is also equipped with push-pull hydraulic connectors for easy connection of hydraulic lines even when the system is pressurised.
- The standard rear lift features the EHR electronic control system as standard, and which ensures extreme precision with a wide variety of implements. Maximum lifting capacity ranges from 4,855 to 5,410 Kg, depending on the model. The optional front lift is offered with lift capacities up to 1,850 kg.
- With the “Ready Kit” of factory-fit accessories for connection, a sturdier front axle, the 60 ECO hydraulic system, the high visibility roof with FOPS protective structure, SDD rapid steering system and “Stop&Go" function, the 5C Series is the perfect choice for working with a front loader.
- Safety was a top priority in the development of the 5C Series.
- The entire 5C range is equipped as standard with an integral braking system, with wet discs on all 4 wheels; GS versions may also be equipped with the optional Park Brake.
- A choice of hydraulic or air trailer braking system is offered.
- Designed in collaboration with Italdesign Giugiaro, the new “D2L” cab equipping the 5C Series offers a highly functional work environment with attractive looks, superlative comfort and ergonomics, and innovative materials. The cab of the 5C Series makes the operator feel immediately at home, as the entire space has been conceived and optimised around his needs. To make the job of the driver significantly less tiring, all the controls are logically grouped and colour-coded for immediate identification. On top of this, the 4-pillar cab structure and low profile cowl ensure unobstructed 360° visibility.
- Emissions: Tier 4i
- Manufacturer: Deutz
- Cylinders/Capacity/Valves no/cm3/no: 4/3,620/2
- Common Rail bar: 1,600
- Turbo Intercooler: Standard
- Maximum power (ECE R 120) @2,000 rpm kW/HP: 65.5/89
- Maximum power at rated speed (ECE R 120) @2,200 rpm kW/HP: 62.5/85
- Max. torque (@ 1,600 rpm) Nm: 358
- Torque rise %: 32
- Maximum speed Km/h: 40/40ECO
- Mechanical Shuttle: Standard
- Number of speeds No.: 10+10
- Number of speeds with supercreeper gear and underdrive No.: 20+20
- Number of Powershift speeds No.: 2
- Number of speeds No.: 20+20
- Number of speeds with supercreeper gear and underdrive No.: 40+40
- P.T.O. 540/540ECO: Standard
- P.T.O. 540/540ECO/1,000/1,000ECO: Optional
- Ground speed P.T.O.: Optional
- Front P.T.O. 1,000: Optional
- DT Front wheel drive electrohydraulically engaged: Standard
- Electrohydraulically operated differential lock: Standard
- Braking action on all 4 wheels: Standard
- Rear lift electronic: Standard
- Rear lift capacity (std/opt) Kg: 3,565/4,855
- Front lift: Optional
- Front lifting capacity Kg: 1,850
- Pump delivery (std) l/min: 55
- Pump delivery (opt) l/min: 60 ECO
- Auxiliary rear hydraulic distributors (std) No. of ways: 4
- Auxiliary rear hydraulic distributors (opt) No. of ways: 6/8
- Air conditioning: Optional
- High visibility roof: Optional
- Driver seat with mechanical suspension: Standard
- Driver seat with air sprung suspension: Optional
- Passenger seat: Optional
- Opening windscreen: Optional
- Standard rear tyres: 420/85 R34 in.
- Max. length with coupling bars mm: 4,145
- Width (min./max.) mm: 2,060-2,345
- Wheelbase (4WD/2WD) mm: 2,370/2,330
- Weight Kg: 4,300
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Tier 4i
- Max: 89 hp (65.5 kW); Rated: 85 hp (62.5 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 4WD: 2,370 mm; 2WD: 2,330 mm
- 2,060-2,345 mm
- 4300 kg
- Tire Size
- 420/85 R34 in.
- Fuel System
- Common Rail
- Mechanical Shuttle
- Braking action on all 4 wheels
- Standard: 55 Lpm