2018 Wacker Neuson G 240, G 230 - G 240 (T3) Canada only
Call for Price
Serious generators for serious power applications
Mobile generators provide durable sound attenuated mobile prime power for larger industrial, commercial, construction, special event and emergency management applications where quiet reliable power is needed. The G 230 offers ultra clean burning diesel and is especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on and easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tanks provide for convenient long run times.
- Brushless oversized alternators and separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch reduces connection errors.
- Standard environmentally friendly "green" features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm).
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler, choice of surge or electric brakes.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 132 x 52 x 72 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 135.5 x 54.5 x 85.5 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 199 x 84.5 x 102 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 6,714 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 9,434 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 7,081 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 10,914 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 8,194 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 210 kW
- Prime output: 191 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 574/287 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 700 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 71.8 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: John Deere
- Emissions Certified: Tier 3
- Displacement: 415 cu. in.
- Operating performance SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1: 315 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 30.4 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 34.3 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 13.5 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 377.7 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 1
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 26.3 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 35 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 49.8 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 92.1 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- 315 hp
- 415 cu. in.
- 6,714 lb.
- AC Output
- 191 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 377.7 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 71.8 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 26.3 h