2018 Wacker Neuson G130
Call for Price
Proven rugged design delivers exceptional power
The G130 is a durable, sound attenuated diesel generator that provides mobile prime power for larger construction, commercial, industrial, special event and emergency management applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. The digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine. The standard environmentally friendly features include a 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system that minimizes fuel spill potential.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 110.0 x 45.0 x 66.3 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 113.0 x 47.5 x 78.4 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 176.0 x 80.0 x 91.8 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 5,286 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 6,386 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 5,473 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 7,756 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 6,656 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 114 kW
- Prime output: 104 kW
- Voltage - AC 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current - 3 Phase (Prime): 313/156 A
- Current - AC 1 Phase: 120/240 A
- Voltage - 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 Switchable V
- Voltage - 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 Adjustable Voltage V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 400 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 69.6 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4F
- Displacement: 275 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 169 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 45 US qt
- Engine oil Capacity: 15.3 US qt
- Fuel type: #1/#2 ULSD
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 7.1 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 187.6 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 24.6 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 32.5 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 46.5 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 77.7 h
- DEF Type: AUS 32
- DEF Consumption: 0.32 US gal/h
- DEF Tank Capacity: 8.7 US gal.
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 25.6 h
- Brushless alternators with separate excitation and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Simple, one switch start for easy operation and easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selection switch.
- Easy to use keypad for service diagnostics; engine diagnostic codes display on the LCD readout simplifying engine troubleshooting, fuel consumption, percentage load, kW per hour and other data available.
- Rated power up to 120°F (49°C) for optimum performance even in hot climates. For cold climates, add many of the factory installed options like the cold weather package or battery chargers, etc.
- Also available, heavy-duty, dual axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains height adjustable coupler and choice of surge or electric brakes.
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- 169 hp
- 275 cu. in.
- 5,286 lb.
- AC Output
- 104 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 187.6 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 69.6 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 24.6 h