2018 Wacker Neuson G180 (T3)
Call for Price
Durable, reliable power for all applications
The G 180 mobile generator provides all the power needed for larger applications. The durable sound-attenuated generator is an excellent choice for larger applications where quiet mobile, prime power is needed. Used for construction, commercial, industrial, special event and emergency management applications. The T4i model is especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tank provides convenient, long run times.
- Brushless oversized alternators and separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch reduces connection errors.
- Standard environmentally friendly "green" features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm).
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler, choice of surge or electric brakes.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 132 x 52 x 68 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 135.5 x 54.5 x 81.5 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 199 x 84.5 x 99 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 6,213 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 8,313 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 6,580 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 9,793 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 7,693 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 157 kW
- Prime output: 143 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 240/480 A
- Current 1 Phase (Prime): 120/240 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 500 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 69.9 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 6 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: John Deere
- Emissions Certified: Tier 3
- Displacement: 415 cu. in.
- Operating performance SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1: 237 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 30.4 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 34.3 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 10.8 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 291.7 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 1
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 25 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 32.2 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 44 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 86.1 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 6 Cylinders
- 237 hp
- 415 cu. in.
- 6,213 lb.
- AC Output
- 143 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 291.7 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 69.9 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 25 h