2018 Wacker Neuson G25 (T4i)
Call for Price
Versatile and reliable power, when and where you need it
The G25 mobile generator offers contractors and rental houses an excellent power solution. The compact, sound-attenuated model provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. Large capacity fuel tank for long run times and durable features for long life.
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 76.6 x 35 x 44.5 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 81 x 37.5 x 56.6 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 133 x 60 x 69 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 1,911 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 2,332 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 2,031 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 2,802 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 2,381 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: 2in Ball
- Standby output: 20.4 kW
- Prime output: 19.5 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 58/29 A
- Current 1 Phase (Prime): 120/240 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 70 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 65 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 2
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Isuzu
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4i
- Displacement: 133 cu. in.
- Operating performance SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1: 35.4 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 11.9 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 8.5 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 1.8 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 58.4 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 1
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 32.2 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 24.15 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- 35.4 hp
- 133 cu. in.
- 1,911 lb.
- AC Output
- 19.5 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 58.4 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 65 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 32.2 h