2018 Wacker Neuson G320 (T4i)
Call for Price
Ultra-clean burning, reliable performance
Utilizing the latest Cummins diesel emission technology engine, this durable, sound attenuated generator provides mobile, prime power for larger applications requiring quiet dedicated power. It is especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA CARB air standards. Digital controller monitors and protects the generator and the engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display.
- Many "green" features complement ultra-clean engines including 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, "no mess" oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel system.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- This unit is ideal for applications needing dedicated power including large general rental, oil and gas, mining, plant shutdown and large events.
- Designed for easy operation and long run time with standard features that include an engine block heater, low coolant shutdown, low idle switch, 24-volt engine operating voltage and three sets of cam locks.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 154 x 60 x 85 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 162 x 68 x 92 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 228 x 96 x 105 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 8,750 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 11,470 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 9,250 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 13,145 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 10,425 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 269 kW
- Prime output: 256 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 769/384 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 1000 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 78 dB(A)
- Receptacles 20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles 50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4i
- Displacement: 543.1 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 433 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 42 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 31.7 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 19.1 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel: 377.7 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 4
- Battery: 24 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 18.6 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 24.3 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 35.6 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 67.1 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- 433 hp
- 543.1 cu. in.
- 8,750 lb.
- AC Output
- 256 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 377.7 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 78 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 18.6 h