2018 Wacker Neuson G50 (T4F)
Call for Price
Durable mobile generator offers reliable power
The G50 mobile generator offers the perfect power solution where single and three phase power are needed for construction commercial, industrial and special event applications. The sound-attenuated generator provide quiet operation and large fuel tank offers long run times, making it a flexible and reliable choice. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display.
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 96.25 x 38 x 53 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 100 x 40.5 x 65.1 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 160 x 67.5 x 80 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 2,783 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 3,388 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 2,939 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 4,268 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 3,663 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 42 kW
- Prime output: 38 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240 / 480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 114 / 57 A
- Current 1 Phase (Prime): 120 / 240 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 175 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 67.7 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Isuzu
- Emissions Certified: Tier IV
- Displacement: 133 cu. in.
- Operating performance SAE J1349: 66 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 16 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 11 US qt.
- Fuel type: #1/#2 ULSD
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 3 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 84 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 1
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 24.3 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinder
- 66 hp
- 133 cu. in.
- 2,783 lb.
- AC Output
- 38 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 84 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 67.7 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 24.3 h