2018 Wacker Neuson G625
Call for Price
Serious power for industrial applications
The G625 mobile generator provides all the power needed for larger applications. The rugged 16L Volvo Tier 2 flex engine is housed in a heavy-duty sound attenuated enclosure, perfect for applications requiring large amounts of power and quiet operation. Capable of paralleling, the G625 can easily be scaled up to meet even higher power demands. The integration of many standard features provides ease of operation and maintenance. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 190.2 x 61.0 x 91.9 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 263.1 x 92.5 x 124.4 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 13,206 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 14,991 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 16,618 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 14,991 lb.
- Standby output: 550 kW
- Standby output: 688 kVA
- Prime output: 500 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 480 / 460 / 240 / 208 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 752 / 785 / 1504 / 1596 A
- Circuit breaker (Main): 1600 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at 75% Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 70 dB(A)
- Receptacles 20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles 50 Amp Twist Lock: 1
- Engine / Motor: Diesel - 6 Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Volvo - TAD1642GE
- Emissions Certified (Flex): Tier 2 (flex)
- Displacement: 983.7 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 810 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 98 US qt
- Engine oil Capacity: 50.7 US qt
- Fuel type: Diesel #2-D
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 35.7 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel: 237.8 US gal.
- Battery: 24 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State: 0.5 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 6.7 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 9.2 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 13.7 h
- Deep Sea 8610 controller and motorized circuit breaker allow paralleling operation (up to 32 units). Connections provided for synchronization communication between generators (input/output).
- Extensive premium features including battery disconnect switch, circulation coolant heater, engine oil drain with manual pump, low coolant shutdown, dual stage Racor fuel filter for water separation, battery charger and camlock electrical connections are all standard.
- Simple voltage selection made with the use of a two position link board to reduce connection errors. GFCI outlets and 50 Amp convenience outlet
- Single point lift eye as well as integrated fork pockets for easy handling.
- 3-way fuel supply valve allows for easy switch to external built fuel tanks. Standard environmentally friendly features include 100% fluid containment with liquid level alarm, fuel level gauge at fill point.
- Engine Type
- Diesel - 6 Cylinder
- 810 hp
- 983.7 cu. in.
- 13,206 lb.
- AC Output
- 500 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 237.8 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 70 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 6.7 h