2018 Wacker Neuson G70
Call for Price
Heavy-duty mobile generator offers reliable power
The G70 is an excellent mid-range mobile generator to meet all your market and job site needs. The compact, sound-attenuated model provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. The durable features provide a long lasting and quality appearance and the large fuel tanks offers convenient long run times.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 110.0 x 45.0 x 66.3 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 113.0 x 47.5 x 78.4 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 176.0 x 80.0 x 91.8 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 4,898 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 5,998 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 5,085 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 7,368 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 6,268 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 63 kW
- Prime output: 58 kW
- Voltage - AC 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current - 3 Phase (Prime): 174/87 A
- Current - AC 1 Phase: 120/240 A
- Voltage - 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 Switchable V
- Voltage - 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 Adjustable Voltage V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 250 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 69.2 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4F
- Displacement: 275 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 124 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 24 US qt
- Engine oil Capacity: 15.3 US qt
- Fuel type: #1/#2 ULSD
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 4.4 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 187.6 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 39.9 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 50.4 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 67.4 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 99.3 h
- DEF Type: AUS 32
- DEF Consumption: 0.2 US gal/h
- DEF Tank Capacity: 8.7 US gal.
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 41.4 h
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- 124 hp
- 275 cu. in.
- 4,898 lb.
- AC Output
- 58 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 187.6 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 69.2 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 39.9 h