2018 Wacker Neuson GPS5600A
Call for Price
Rugged and powerful premium portable power
Designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these quiet, high-performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders as well as all your Wacker Neuson electric power tools.
- L x W x H Overall: 34.25 x 21 x 21.2 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 28 x 27 x 23.2 in.
- Weight Dry: 209 lb.
- Shipping weight without Fuel: 214 lb.
- Operating weight with Fuel: 239 lb.
- Circuit breaker AC - 1 Phase 2 Pole: 23 A
- Receptacles AC Outlet: (2) 125V, 20A Duplex
- Receptacles AC Outlet: 125/ 250V, 30A Twst Loc
- Receptacles AC Outlet: 125V, 30A Twist Lock
- Electrical power Max. Output: 5,600 W
- Electrical power Continuous Power: 5,000 W
- Voltage AC - 1 Phase: 120/ 240 V
- Current AC - 1 Phase: 41.7/ 20.8 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Generator model: AVR With Brushes
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine / Motor: Honda
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: GX340RT2
- Cylinder: 1
- Displacement: 23.7 cu. in.
- Operating performance: 10.7 kW
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,600 rpm
- Tank capacity Oil: 1.2 US qt
- Tank capacity Fuel: 4.94 US gal.
- Fuel consumption: 0.86 US gal/h
- Runtime: 5.8 h
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shutdown and electric start. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
- Engine Type
- 10.7 kW
- 23.7 cu. in.
- 209 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.94 US gal.
- Run Time
- 5.8 h