2018 Wacker Neuson ST28
Call for Price
ST28 Radial Lift Track Loader
The ST28 offers the power and torque needed for any jobsite. This unit delivers 2,800 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height over 119 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With generous door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- Height top of ROPS: 83 in.
- Overall length w/ bucket: 136.6 in.
- Overall length w/o bucket: 106.6 in.
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 119.6 in.
- Operating weight: 7,829 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 50%: 2,800 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 35%: 1,960 lb.
- Dump reach: 27.8 in.
- Length of track on ground: 57.2 in.
- Dump height max. at max height: 91.3 in.
- Angle of departure: 30.7 °
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/ bucket at max height: 42 °
- Ground clearance: 9.1 in.
- Breakout force max. - Bucket: 5,300 lbf
- Breakout force max. - Boom: 5,000 lbf
- Width: 67.1 in.
- Width Track: 12.6 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine / Motor: KDI 2504 TCR
- Engine performance: 74 hp
- Displacement: 151.5 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 2,750 rpm
- Battery: 950 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 30 US gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 20 US gpm
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow: 30 US gpm
- Pressure aux. relief: 3,500 psi
- Hydraulic oil tank: 2.9 US gal.
- Travel speed low: 7 mph
- Travel speed high: 10 mph
- With a top speed of nearly 10 MPH, travel time is reduced giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
- Class leading track-on-ground of 57.2" decreases ground pressure while increasing digging performance.
- Engine Type
- KDI 2504 TCR
- Engine Manufacturer
- 74 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,750 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 US gal.
- 106.6 in.
- 67.1 in.
- 83 in.