2019 Wacker Neuson 8115L
Call for Price
The 8115L all-wheel steer wheel loader offers the power and capacity for larger jobs, but has a compact design to access hard to reach areas. Three steering modes (four-wheel, two-wheel and crab steering) are electronically synched and provide maximum maneuverability in any operating environment. Load high sided trucks and bins with 11-feet, 11-inch hinge pin height.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Deutz
- Engine performance (standard): 100 hp
- at rpm: 2,300 rpm
- Displacement: 219 cu. in.
- Operating weight: 13,338 lb.
- Breakout force bucket: 9,419 lbf
- Payload (S=1.25): 6,393.34 lb.
- Tipping load (with bucket): 9,479.78 lb.
- Bucket capacity (standard bucket): 1.5 yd³
- Speed (standard): 12.4 mph
- Speed (optional): 24.8 mph
- Standard tires: 405/70-24
- Differential lock: 100% connectable
- Operating hydraulics - operating pressure operating pressure: 3,481 psi
- Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity discharge capacity: 22.2 US gpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 31.7 US gal.
- Tank capacity hydraulic oil: 16.9 US gal.
- One-piece chassis and fixed center of gravity allow for constant payloads and increased stability
- Class-leading 100-hp engine delivers maximum power for lifting and hydraulic performance
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) aftertreatment means no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration, no maintenance
- Ergonomically designed cab layout includes pressurized cab, wide door for easy entry/exit, ample leg room with adjustable and telescoping steering wheel, HVAC with defrost, ergonomic joystick
- Standard hydraulic universal attachment plate provides greater versatility with ability to use nearly any attachment
- Engine Manufacturer
- 100 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,300 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 31.7 US gal.
- Bucket Capacity
- 1.5 yd³
- Max Ground Speed
- 12.4 mph
- Tire Size