2019 Wacker Neuson ET20
Call for Price
The 2-tonne, ET20 excavator offers excellent performance and comfort in a compact package. The ET is a productive and versatile digging machine with a maximum digging depth of 8' 10" and a strong breakout force of 4226 lbs. The Tier 4 Final engine delivers 17.2 net hp at 2,200 RPM for powerful digging, fast cycle times and quiet operation. The ET 20 is also designed for comfortable operation with a large operating station, excellent visibility and a unique double-door cab design.
- Shipping weight min.: 4,105 lb.
- Operating weight: 4,420 - 5,125 lb.
- Biting force max.: 2,810 lbf
- Breakout force max. max., nach ISO 6015: 4,226 lbf
- Digging depth max.: 105.6 in.
- Dumping height: 106.8 - 111.7 in.
- Digging radius max.: 170 in.
- L x W x H: 159.4 x 39 x 90.4 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor type: 3TNV80F
- Engine / Motor: Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 77.2 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 2,200 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 17.2 hp
- Battery: 44 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.3 US gal.
- Duty pump: Double variable pump with 2 gear pumps
- Max. flow rate: 6.29 + 6.29 US gpm
- Max. flow rate: 5.05 + 1.72 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics: 2,901 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 2,176 psi
- RPM / speed Superstructure: 10 rpm
- Hydraulic oil tank: 5 US gal.
- Travel speed max.: 2.5 mph
- Chain width: 9.8 in.
- Ground clearance: 6.7 in.
- Width: 39 in.
- Height: 8.7 in.
- Stroke - Above ground: 8.7 in.
- Stroke - Below ground: 11.8 in.
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 93 dB(A)
- Cabin - specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 75.8 dB(A)
- A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39" to 51" for greater lifting power and stability
- Comfortable operator station with unique double-door cab allows operator to enter or exit the machine from either side and provides for excellent visibility.
- Large engine cover and easy removal of side covers provides for easy access and serviceability.
- Pattern control changeover conveniently located inside the operator station.
- Elongated tracks feature four rollers for increased stability, smoother ride and lower ground pressure.
- Engine Type
- Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- 17.2 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.3 US gal.
- 159.4 in.
- 39 in.
- 90.4 in.
- 4,420 - 5,125 lb.
- Max Dig Depth
- 105.6 in.