2019 Wacker Neuson EZ53
Call for Price
The EZ53 compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When revolved, the tail of the EZ53 does not project over the width of the tracks. Powered by an economical Tier 4 Final Perkins engine, this unit offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom mounted working light and control pattern change system. The excavator is offered in a canopy or full cab version each with a short or longer dipperstick. Cab models feature standard air conditioning.
- Shipping weight min.: 10,937 lb.
- Operating weight: 11,539 - 14,178 lb.
- Biting force max.: 6,295 lbf
- Breakout force max.: 8,565 lbf
- Digging depth max.: 147.7 in.
- Dumping height: 144.8 - 155.2 in.
- Digging radius max.: 245.4 in.
- Superstructure slewing speed: 9.2 rev/min.
- L x W x H: 216.5 x 78.3 x 101.3 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Perkins
- Engine / Motor type: 404F-22T
- Engine / Motor: Water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine EPA III
- Displacement: 135.2 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 3,000 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 60.97 hp
- Battery: 88 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 21.9 US gal.
- Duty pump: Double variable- & two-gear pump
- Max. flow rate: 14.06 + 14.06 US gpm
- Max. flow rate: 10.54 + 2.26 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics: 3,336 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 2,756 psi
- Hydraulic oil tank: 19.3 US gal.
- Travel speed max.: 2.9 mph
- Chain width: 15.7 in.
- Ground clearance: 12.7 in.
- Width: 78.3 in.
- Height: 15 in.
- Stroke - Above ground: 16.3 in.
- Stroke - Below ground: 17.9 in.
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 94 dB(A)
- Cabin - specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 78 dB(A)
- Zero tail swing and compact dimensions are ideal for working in confined areas
- Large operator station is ergonomically designed for easy access and operator comfort improving productivity
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector for versatility and ease of use
- Tiltable operators platform allows for easy accessibility to all maintenance components
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%
- Engine Type
- Water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine EPA III
- Engine Manufacturer
- 60.97 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 21.9 US gal.
- 216.5 in.
- 78.3 in.
- 101.3 in.
- 11,539 - 14,178 lb.
- Max Dig Depth
- 147.7 in.