2019 Wacker Neuson G100 (T4i)
Call for Price
The G100 is a durable, sound attenuated diesel generator that provides mobile prime power for larger construction, commercial, industrial, special event and emergency management applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. The digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine. The standard environmentally friendly features include a 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system that minimizes fuel spill potential.
- Brushless alternators with separate excitation and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Simple, one switch start for easy operation and easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selection switch.
- Rated power up to 120°F (49°C) for optimum performance even in hot climates. For cold climates, add many of the factory installed options like the cold weather package or battery chargers, etc.
- Easy to use keypad for service diagnostics; engine diagnostic codes display on the LCD readout simplifying engine troubleshooting, fuel consumption, percentage load, kW per hour and other data available.
- Also available, heavy-duty, dual axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains height adjustable coupler and choice of surge or electric brakes.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 110 x 45 x 66.3 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 113 x 47.5 x 78.4 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 176 x 80 x 91.8 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 4,804 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 6,242 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 4,991 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 7,612 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 6,174 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 88 kW
- Prime output: 80 kW
- Voltage - AC 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current - 3 Phase (Prime): 240/120 A
- Current - AC 1 Phase: 120/240 A
- Voltage - 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage - 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 250 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 69.7 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4i
- Displacement: 272 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 147 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 36 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 15.3 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 6 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 199.8 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 30.6 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 38.4 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 51.2 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 75.6 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- 147 hp
- 272 cu. in.
- 110 in.
- 45 in.
- 66.3 in.
- 4,804 lb.
- AC Output
- 80 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 199.8 US gal.
- Noise Level
- 69.7 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 30.6 h