2019 Wacker Neuson G150 (T4F)
Call for Price
The G150 mobile generator is a durable, sound attenuated generator that provides mobile, prime power for larger applications requiring quiet reliable power. The T4i models are especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tanks provide long running times.
- Single switch start and simple uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Brushless oversized alternators and separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch reduces connection errors.
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler, choice of surge or electric brakes.
- Standard environmentally friendly "green" features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm).
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 110 x 45 x 66.3 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 113 x 47.5 x 78.4 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 176 x 80 x 91.8 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 5,300 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 6,400 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 5,487 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 7,770 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 6,670 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 130 kW
- Prime output: 121 kW
- Voltage - AC 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current - 3 Phase (Prime): 364/182 A
- Current - AC 1 Phase: 120/240 A
- Voltage - 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage - 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 400 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 73 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins QSB5-G12
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4 Final
- Displacement: 275 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 206 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 45 US qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 15.3 US qt.
- Fuel type: #1/#2 ULSD
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 8.5 US gal/h
- Tank capacity - Fuel: 187.6 US gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 20.4 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 27.1 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 38.9 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 64.5 h
- DEF Type: AUS 32
- DEF Consumption: 0.38 US gal/h
- Runtime DEF @ 100% Prime Load: 21.4 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- 206 hp
- 275 cu. in.
- 110 in.
- 45 in.
- 66.3 in.
- 5,300 lb.
- AC Output
- 121 kW
- Noise Level
- 73 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 20.4 h