2019 Wacker Neuson ST45
Call for Price
The ST45 vertical lift compact track loader delivers high operating capacity and extended lift height, making it ideal for digging and loading. The ST45 delivers 4,500 pounds of operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 134 inches. The machine is powered by a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. The ST45 is available in both H-Pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab provides comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Height top of ROPS: 81.9 in.
- Overall length w/ bucket: 143.9 in.
- Overall length w/o bucket: 115.8 in.
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 135.4 in.
- Operating weight: 10,245 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 50%: 4,500 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 35%: 3,150 lb.
- Length of track on ground: 63 in.
- Dump height max. at max height: 107.1 in.
- Angle of departure: 30 °
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/ bucket at max. height: 38 °
- Ground clearance: 9.4 in.
- Breakout force max. - Bucket: 6,717 lbf
- Breakout force max. - Boom: 5,309 lbf
- Bucket width: 72 in.
- Width track: 17.7 in.
- Width w/o bucket: 70 in.
- Engine / Motor: Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final
- Engine performance: 74 hp
- Fuel tank capacity: 24.3 US gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 22.5 US gpm
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow: 35.9 US gpm
- Pressure aux. relief: 3,338 psi
- Travel speed low: 4.3 mph
- Travel speed high: 7.5 mph
- Standard two-speed transmission reduces travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Engine Type
- Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final
- 74 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.3 US gal.
- 115.8 in.
- 70 in.
- 81.9 in.